Last Revised on August 3, 2020
- COMPANY’S COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
In order to provide you with particular services, we may ask you to provide us with certain details or information about you. Information that you submit through our Services may include:
- Basic contact details, including your name and email address. We collect basic contact details to register and service your account, to communicate with you and to inform you about products or promotional offers.
- Account information, including your username and password. We collect account information to register, maintain and secure your account with us. If you choose to use the Services and register an account, you are responsible for keeping your account credentials safe. We highly recommend that you do not share your username, password, or other access details with anyone else. If you believe your account has been compromised, please contact us immediately.
- Any other information you choose to include in communications with us, for example, when sending a message through the Contact Us web form.
Some features on the Services may require you to enter certain personal information in order to submit the form. You may elect not to provide this information, but doing so may prevent you from using or accessing these features.
- Unique device identifier;
- Device type, such as your phone, computer, or tablet;
- IP address;
- Browser type;
- Date and time stamps, such as the date and time you first accessed the Services;
- Operating system;
- Log data; and
- Other information regarding your interaction with the Services, such as clickstream data and ad impressions.
We use the information we collect automatically to improve our products and services, customize your experience, analyze trends, track user movements and gather statistical information for aggregate use.
In addition to the foregoing, we may use all of the above information to comply with any applicable legal obligations, to enforce any applicable terms of service, and to protect or defend the Services, our rights, the rights of our users, or others.
- HOW THE COMPANY SHARES YOUR INFORMATION
In certain circumstances, the Company may share your information with third parties. Such circumstances may include:
- With vendors or other service providers, such as payment processors, data analytics vendors, and data security vendors;
- To comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries;
- In connection with an asset sale, merger, bankruptcy, or other business transaction;
- To enforce any applicable Terms of Service;
- To ensure the safety and security of the Company and/or its users;
- When you request us to share certain information with third parties, such as through your use of social media widgets or login integrations; and
- With professional advisors, such as auditors, law firms, or accounting firms.
- COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Do Not Track Signals
Your browser settings may also allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites. Like many websites, our website is not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, you can visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
You may control the way in which your devices permit the use of Tracking Technologies. If you so choose, you may block or delete our cookies from your browser; however, blocking or deleting cookies may cause some of the Services, including any portal features and general functionality, to work incorrectly.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you may be able to configure your browser settings to use the Services without some cookie functionality. You can delete cookies manually or set your browser to automatically delete cookies on a predetermined schedule.
We may also use Flash cookies (also known as “persistent identification elements” or “local shared objects”) on certain pages. Because Flash cookies cannot be controlled through your browser settings, you may click here to adjust your preferences. You can also identify Flash cookies running on your computer by visiting the Flash Player folder. Flash cookies, or LSO files, are typically stored with a “.SOL” extension. Please note that if you block cookies, some functions otherwise available on the Services may be unavailable, and we may not be able to present you with personally-tailored content.
If you have questions regarding the specific information about you that we process or retain, as well as your choices regarding our collection and use practices, please contact us using the information listed below.
- USER GENERATED CONTENT
The Services also host user comments, game interactions, and shared game content, which users may elect to join and/or participate (“User-Generated Content” or “UGC”). We or others may store, display, reproduce, publish, or otherwise use UGC, and may or may not attribute it to you. Others may also have access to UGC and may have the ability to share it with third parties. If you choose to submit UGC to any public area of the Services, your UGC will be considered “public” and will be accessible by anyone, including the Company.
Please note that we do not control who will have access to the information that you choose to make available to others, and cannot ensure that parties who have access to such information will respect your privacy or keep it secure. We are not responsible for the privacy or security of any information that you make publicly available on the features permitting creation of UGC or what others do with information you share with them on such platforms. We are not responsible for the accuracy, use or misuse of any UGC that you disclose or receive from third parties through the forums or email lists.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Users must be 18 or older to use the Services. Further, we do not seek or knowingly collect any personal information about children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected information about a child under 13 years of age, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
- DATA SECURITY
Please note that any information you send to us electronically, while using the Services or otherwise interacting with us, may not be secure when it is transmitted to us. We recommend that you do not use unsecure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information to us. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee “perfect security.” Any information you send us through any means is transmitted at your own risk.
- YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
We do not share personal information as defined by California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (“Shine The Light Law”) with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
- HOW TO CONTACT US